Re: bare lf sending email using utl_smtp

From: Tim X <timx_at_spamto.devnul.com>
Date: 04 Mar 2003 18:57:19 +1100

 Mark> Hello, When sending an email (trough qmail) using utl_smtp I  Mark> get a bounch because of a bare LF

 Mark> I'm using 8.1.7.0.0 on Windows 2000

 Mark> Can someone tell me how to fix this (or work around it)

Not really sure exactly what you are referring to. However, I think if you check the utl_snmp package you will find there is a variable called newline (or something similar) - make sure you are using this to represent newlines in your e-mail message.

Tim

--
Tim Cross