Oracle9iAS Release 2 v9.0.2, please read me !!!

From: Lanying & Manfred Chen-Fischer <manfis_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:22:08 +0100

Hi

I've 9i 9.2 DBS and 9iAS Rel 2 9.02 CDs

  1. any idea, where to find a very good book Oracle 9iAS Release 2 v9.0.2?
  2. I'm a IT teacher and want to check the Portal functions.
  3. Is it possible to get the 9iAS and an Oracle 9.2 Sample database installed on one Win 2000 Server, SP3, 500 MB, 70 GB disk?
  4. Do you know a reliable and straight forward installation strategy in the internet?

Please help me, a poor old teacher in old Europe

Lanying and Manfred Received on Mon Mar 03 2003 - 01:22:08 CST