Re: HELP! Default date format in SQL*Plus isn't dd-mon-yy!

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2003 17:06:33 -0800

"Volker Hetzer" <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org> wrote in message news:<b3nbjg$761$1_at_dackel.pdb.sbs.de>...
> "Joel Garry" <joel-garry_at_home.com> wrote in message news:91884734.0302271621.7cca40a2_at_posting.google.com...
> > > You *have* loaded the index for the pdf docs? You *do* know about
> > > shift-ctrl-f in the acrobat reader?
> >
> > I don't, shift_ctrl-f doesn't do anything. What is it supposed to do?
> > Some version of acrobat?
> Click on the Edit menu. Is the "search" submenu enabled?

I get a bunch of different versions with different docs, none of them has a search submenu.

> If not, get the acrobat reader with search functionality. (When downloading,
> click the option in step 2.

Oh yeah, forgot about v5. Just tried to download it, got an error message about my network not supporting something and a zero length file. Screw it, I've got too many production things running right now so I can't deal with it till next week anyways. And by then I'll forget about it and just continue to hate adobe, as I have for ten years+.

> Then you can utilize the index.pdx file on your documentation CD for
> searching through the whole CD.
>
> Greetings!
> Volker

jg