Re: ORA-01555 snapshot too old in Oracle 8.1.7

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:23:10 -0800

Gabriel Gonzalez wrote:

> Maybe the rollbacks, then... I might have had them mixed up. I've been
> using 9i for a whiel so memory is sketchy.

Yes rollback. Sybrand is absolutely correct. And it wouldn't matter whether Oracle version 6, 7, 8, 8i, or 9i the answer would still be the same.

In 9i, in fact, it would most likely be undo, not rollback. But in no case is there any relationship to logging.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Feb 28 2003 - 15:23:10 CST