Viewing code in stored procedures and functions

From: Chris \( Val \) <chrisval_at_bigpond.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:52:04 +1100

Hi everyone.

I have some stored procedures, and I haven't been able to find out how to view the code for them properly. What I mean by that is, when I use the following command in SQL*PLUS:

SELECT TEXT FROM USER_SOURCE MyProcedure;

... I get a listing of the code for *all* my procedures.

Is there a way that I can just view the code for *MyProcedure*, only, without viewing screens full from all the others ?.

Any and all advice welcome.

Thanks.
Chris Val

---