Copy back-up data into an existing table

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:31:35 -0500

Because of limitation of our current HD, I plan to dump out data from a table and let the new data insert. Later when we need the old data, I will import those data back to the table and appending to existing data. Can I use the COPY to do this or just use the ROWS=y in imp syntax? Never done this. Need help. Thanks ahead.

C Chang Received on Wed Feb 26 2003 - 22:31:35 CST