Re: free list

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:32:24 -0800

manisiva2002 wrote:

> Dear viewer's,
>
> Can anyone explain the concepts of Free List and their practical
> importance and their useage. Whats the role of Oracle DBA's in
> configuring the free list and the method it is done.
>
> Thank you
> MANI PS
>
> --

Some of the best discussions I have seen on freelists and their relevance in different versions of Oracle have occured here in the c.d.o. usenet groups this year. Check the google.com archives.

Also go to http://tahiti.oracle.com

But remember that what is true for one version may not be for another. The value of freelists seems to be decreasing.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Feb 25 2003 - 10:32:24 CST