Oracle 9i R2 standby database

From: Roger Jackson <rjackson1_at_hotkey.net.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:16:44 +1100

Hi,

Our site is looking at possibly using Data Guard with Oracle 9i R2. I was wondering if you could answer some questions before we make any further decisions.

I'd like to concentrate on the two flavours of Data Guard available in 9.2: redo log apply and sql apply:

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

Roger Received on Mon Feb 24 2003 - 05:16:44 CST