oracle and webdb/portal history

From: ovi <ovisan_at_personal.ro>
Date: 21 Feb 2003 10:31:27 -0800

hi

I am writing a paper on Oracle Portal and I need some data about its development in time. Can someone list the main events (at least the year and few words about it) from the history of Oracle (mentioning also about webdb/portal). If not, at least give me some web references to look for.

thank you.
ovi Received on Fri Feb 21 2003 - 12:31:27 CST