Problems with Delete Cascade in Forms

From: Barbol <lguillot_at_grupoguzman.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:03:25 +0000 (UTC)

I have Oracle 9i version, and I'm developing with Forms 9i.

I can't delete all the data of a Form from this Master, because it is a master-detail-detail relation, with relations are nested, and only records in the immediate detail block are deleted. Anybody know how I can do deletions to multiple levels of a relation?

Thanks in advanced.

Luis Received on Fri Feb 21 2003 - 09:03:25 CST