ORA-27121 unable to determine size of shared memory segment...

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:44:44 +0100

Hi!
This happens during the database setup of my installation.

I try to install the standard version database on a linux machine (redhat 8.0, oracle 9.2.0.1.0).

The message gets generated by the oracle database configuration assistant. It is trying to create a "clone database".

Does anyone know what this is supposed to mean?

Lots of thanks!
Volker Received on Thu Feb 20 2003 - 11:44:44 CST