business area ordering

From: harey <hareys_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2003 08:41:14 -0800

can anybody help please

to make our eul more user friendly we would like to change the order of the business areas.

We have found ways to rearange folders and items but not the areas yet

importing/exporting does work's but it takes for ever

we are using discover admin v 9.0.2.00.00

Thanks Received on Thu Feb 20 2003 - 10:41:14 CST