Search in CLOB column (InterMedia?)

From: Alexandr Nozdrin <alex.nozdrin_at_mtu-net.ru>
Date: 20 Feb 2003 05:29:26 -0800

Hello!

I have got the following task: provide search possibility according regular expressions. I should search pattern in text data (maximal string length -- about 5000, average length -- 500, so I've decided to use CLOB). Maximal DB volume -- about 30 Gb. I've reviewed archieve of comp.databases.oracle groups and find, that Oracle InterMedia can help me. But unfortunately, I still can't search according regular expressions.

Thanks in advance,
Alexandr Received on Thu Feb 20 2003 - 07:29:26 CST