Re: Installing Oracle Developer Suite Rel 2.0.9.0.2.0.0

From: Sebastiano Pilla <etechweb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:57:28 +0100

Useko Netsumi <usenets_at_nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the tiny details about the new Oracle home. I was going to do
> that as I read the installation manual and hesitated. My reasoning is why do
> I have to use different database(older version) to use the tools when I
> already have a new version of database. That's all.

Very good question, actually. According to an answer I recently received from Metalink, the latest iAS version does not seem to support the latest database version. But this latest iAS version is so bug-ridden that any Microsoft product just pales in comparison, so I'm not exactly surprised.

Sebastiano Pilla Received on Wed Feb 19 2003 - 15:57:28 CST