Oracle 8.1.7 Error

From: Janusz Mazur <szunaj1_at_wp.pl>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:41:14 +0100

When i'm trying to use this command
<% rset = stmt.executeQuery("delete nazwisko, imie from test where nazwisko
<% while (rset.next()) %>

i get an error about:
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00933:SQL Command Incorrect Ended

When i'm adding new user to Oracle data base, system add also a record with "null" values
I'm trying to make command to delete this records.

Can somebody help me?

I'm sorry for my horrible English, i'm from Poland :-). Received on Wed Feb 19 2003 - 13:41:14 CST