Re: History for sqlplus? HERE IT IS!

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:49:18 -0000

we covered this very subject within the last two months. these two products may well give you more, but using as sqlplus picks up the functionality of the environment in which it is run using the command line version on windows and running within emacs on *nix provide the most commonly requested functionality.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA