Oracle 9i DB r2 and 9i Designer....

From: Useko Netsumi <usenets_at_nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:25:54 -0500

I have Oracle 9i DB r2 installed and downloaded the 9i Designer. During the runInstaller, it complaint that it can't be installed with my current DB? Is the Designer on the download server need the old DB version or I did something wrong. Please help. Thanks Received on Sun Feb 16 2003 - 18:25:54 CST