Oracle 9i Application Server

From: Lanying & Manfred Chen-Fischer <manfis_at_chen-fischer.de>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:34:29 +0100

Hi my friends,

I've an Oracle 9.2 database system and I want to check some of these nice functions of Application Server tools.

During installation of portal service I don't get a connection to sys on my host:port:sid, TNS and database are running, I 've checked a connection scott/tiger_at_orcl, it works.

What in the hell can I do, to continue with portal installation, net 8 and http have been installed without problems.

ManFis Received on Sun Feb 16 2003 - 06:34:29 CST