Re: SQL Server to ORACLE syntax

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:11:28 +0100

On 16 Feb 2003 00:19:55 -0800, rdalfonso_at_nyc.rr.com (Rich D) wrote:

>I need to convert the following view from SQL Server to ORACLE
>Can anybody show me the oracle equivalent?

How about
- using the Oracle Sqlserver Migration Workbench, available for free from OTN
- reading the Oracle SQL reference manual so you can do it yourself and you won't be dependent on and a bore to newsgroups.

I'm beginning to guess -from previous experiences- everyone brainwashed by the Evil Empire (aka Microsux) basically looses any ability to read or to do something on their own.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun Feb 16 2003 - 03:11:28 CST