how to display ORDSYS.ORDImage from DB in form and insert...

From: Jan Pospisil <xpospi20_at_stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
Date: 12 Feb 2003 23:59:54 -0800

Inside a database I have this table:

CREATE TABLE images (
id NUMBER,
text VARCHAR2(255),
image ORDSYS.ORDImage,
sig ORDSYS.ORDImageSignature);

and I'm trying for long time to display the image, that is saved in database, declared as image of ORDSYS.ORDImage type. I use Forms9.0.2 and Forms6i and in both builders is impossible to display them.
The image is stored in ORDSYS.ORDImage as BLOB, that is not compatible with image item in builder. So can anybody tell me, what should I choose:

select !!!WHAT!!! into :BLOCK.image_item from images where...

Thanks!!!

Jan Received on Thu Feb 13 2003 - 01:59:54 CST