Re: How to view tables from Win98

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2003 19:32:26 -0800

"David Eynon" <david.eynon_at_verizon.net> wrote in message news:<n9x2a.31742$F25.623_at_nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
> FM? Field Manual?
> Anyways, I've learned Oracle in a heartbeat let's say. I'm just trying to
> understand the Theory behind it and the comp sci aspect behind it.

As far as my knowledge of the NG jargon goes, FM is F$#@ing Manual and RTFM is Read The .... Then again I could be totally wrong.

You must have a very loooong heartbeat. First step towards learning Oracle is to get well versed in RDBMS concepts. Then buy a nice book on Oracle from Amazon or better yet, Oracle one-on-one by Tom Kyte. It's not rocket science but it's not a cake walk either.

Regards
/Rauf Sarwar Received on Wed Feb 12 2003 - 21:32:26 CST