Re: Forms - Object Library

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 01:37:24 GMT

Good descriptions in 'Advanced Forms and Reports' by Dorsey and someone else.

Basically its a repository so you can reuse objects or buttons, fields, etc...

Basically you make a form that has your general look and field. Put a bunch of objects, buttons, text fields etc... basically you and your team come up with a standard for how your buttons and fields should look. you know colors sizes. Put them on this 'template' form. you can then attach an object library and drag them to it.

so when other people make their forms, they can simply use those buttons, fields, so every is the same. Its faster too. Saves alot of time.