ORDSYS and Spatial?

From: Hans Klassen <h.klassen_at_alphabit.de>
Date: 12 Feb 2003 00:22:02 -0800

Hi NG,

one question. I read by Metalink, that the user ORDSYS is used for InterMedia (Document 160861.1), in other document "How setup Spatial manually" doc 220484.1 i read that you must create the user ORDSYS for Spatial. Why? Accourding my experience the user MDSYS is for Oracle Spatial.
I want to user Oracle Spatial on 9.2
Thanks in advance.

Hans Klassen Received on Wed Feb 12 2003 - 02:22:02 CST