Re: Is there a "GO" statement for Oracle

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 11 Feb 2003 20:57:58 -0800

Mark Kamoski (mkamoski_at_yahoo.com) wrote:
: Hi.

: In SQL Server, I can use a "go" keyword to execute multiple
: statements, as follows.

you can put a ; at the end and press return (in sql*plus of course is what I'm talking about).

a / on the next line after a statement also works. There's some other reason for / vs ; but I don't recall that difference right now.

You can also put a group of statements in a file and use start or @ to run them like a (very) simple batch file. (Each statement still needs the ; or / at the end. ) Received on Tue Feb 11 2003 - 22:57:58 CST