Re: Intel vs Sparc

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:56:03 GMT

Yes, IBM is making Linux available on their platforms. However, the approach is more like Microsoft; they are adding features etc. so you have to port your application that runs on standard Linux to run on theirs. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure

> []
> >>You are thus implying Linux is not? Again, that statement is ignorant.
Linux