Re: General question about fk constraints ...(OT)

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:51:38 GMT

You need to be careful about using that term. (Skunkworks) it is a registered trademark of the Lockheed-Martin Corp. A couple of years ago Dr. Dobbs (a computer mag) used that term and got a letter from their attorneys informing them of such.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure
"Frank" <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net> wrote in message

> Niall Litchfield wrote:
> > "Jan Gelbrich" <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de> wrote in message
> >
> <snip!>
> >
> > RAD when it means Rapid Application Development is good news, Rapid
Aircraft