oracle 8.1.7 and windows 2000 server

From: Choung <cchao_at_pmc.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:25:59 -0500

Hi,

I've been having problems installing Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000 server. Once I actually get Oracle installed and I created the instance, everytime I shut the computer down and try to log into the database I can't. It seems like it can't see the database any more. Any suggestions.

thanks, Received on Mon Feb 10 2003 - 13:25:59 CST