Re: Column name to lowercase?

From: Andreas Schlegel <schlegelaw_at_epost.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:36:53 +0100

DA Morgan wrote:

> Unless you are a masochist what possible rational reason could you have
> for wanting to do this?

No, I am really not a masochist and so I already decided not to go this way ;-)
It is quite the opposite. I am completely lazy and so I looked for the cheapest and easiest way to make an existing app runable on Oracle (as I mentioned earlier)

Greetings,
Andreas Received on Mon Feb 10 2003 - 11:36:53 CST