SQL question

From: Jason D. <noonereally_at_vz.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:02:19 -0500

I have a table called EMPLOYEES and I have a select statement with which I retrieve records that fit certain criteria.

Is there a way to tweak the select to return only ONE of these records and preferably a random one?

I want to use this select in an automated test case and want to pass only one set of values at a time. Received on Mon Feb 10 2003 - 10:02:19 CST