Re: Column name to lowercase?

From: Andreas Schlegel <schlegelaw_at_epost.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:14:19 +0100

Hi Gernot,

well that is true if we look only on SQL. But we have an app that runs up to now only on SQL Server. We implemented all column, table and view names in lower-cases. To make this app ready to run with Oracle it would be the best if could implement the object names in lower-cases, too.

But the result of my research is: there is no change to get this implementation on Oracle. So we close this thread. Thanks for answer.

Greetings,
Andreas