Count problem...

From: Sashafay <afayfman_at_mwh.com>
Date: 8 Feb 2003 23:01:39 -0800

Hi,

I try to solve one problem with count. This problem occurs when I getting multi records that I need to count. Take a look on the following query:

SELECT INVOICE,COUNT(INVOICE)
FROM TABLE WHERE ADDR =
(SELECT ADDR FROM TABLE
WHERE DELEVERY = 'DD'
GROUP BY ADDR||POSTDT
HAVING COUNT(DISTINCT ADDR||POSTDT) > 1) GROUP BY INVOICE;

I expected to see each invoice with total count invoices that have been delivered to the same address and date. But it's give me only invoice and count 1(itself), regardless if two or more invoices have been delivered to the same address and the same date. I think, that I just lost myself in this query. Hopefully I gave enough information.

Thanks in advance,
Alex Received on Sun Feb 09 2003 - 01:01:39 CST