Re: Difference Between Microsoft SQL and Oracle

From: Wanderley <wces123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 13:20:00 GMT

I could add more, such as lots of high availability options and greater stability on single server setups, VLDB like MS will never be able to provide, an ever growing list of supported hardware/OS (how can anyone run a 24x7 shop on an OS that has to be rebooted every week?) and (what I like the most) I sleep better than the MS SQL DBAs I know.