Re: Help

From: P. van der Ven <google_at_pven.tmfweb.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:01:07 +0100

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:47:21 -0000, "Ahmed" <koolnature_at_blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi Everyone...
>
>I m a student in university, learning oracle these days...in order to
>practice oracle at home i need a software to practice on it....Can anyone
>here suggest me the best way to find any oracle 8i software to get jist on
>it....as i won't be able to buy a full software which is veryyyyyy
>expensive...
>
>let me know if u have anything to suggest so that i can practice at home as
>well...
>
>Thanks..
>Ahmed

Hi!

Check out http://technet.oracle.com ; sign up an account and you are able to download it.

Please keep in mind you are NOT allowed to use Oracle for commercial purposes, but I guess a study is not that commercial. :-)

Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,
P. van der Ven

---
http://contact.pven.com/
http://korting.pven.com/
http://marktplaats.pven.com/
---
'Clones; do you want to be surrounded by yourself?'