Re: SQL to extract and evaluate rows from multiple child rows and 1 parent.

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 01:25:24 GMT

damorgan_at_exesolutions.com said...

> As an instructor I appeal to you to please not do student's homework for them.
>
> It isn't fair to the instructors, it isn't fair to the other students, and it
> isn't even fair to the person you are helping.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Daniel Morgan

I agree. However, how does one decide whether or not a particular question comes from a student or from a novice? Usually I don't respond to questions that list data that "looks like" class work. Usually you can tell because it's over-simplified or it's not something done often in real life. But then, using that same criteria, I might think posts that use David Bowie data are schoolwork (since none of my tables have any Bowie-data in them). :)

--
/Karsten