Re: double linked list

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:24:36 -0800

--CELKO-- wrote:

> <snipped>
> I am trying to figure out "those not as technically proficient as
> me"?? I think that anyone can understand the nested sets or nested
> intervals model if they understand HTML or XML or work in a block
> structured language -- it is the same concept.

I teach at the University of Washington and I can assure you that those things that are perfectly obvious and logical to you can create a great deal of challenge and struggle for others. Remember they are buying your book ... not the other way around.

Perhaps everyone "can" understand nested sets or nested intervals. But that does not mean that they do. Anytime you want to be a guest lecturer at the U... let me know.

Daniel Morgan Received on Wed Feb 05 2003 - 11:24:36 CST