Re: Stored Procedure: Transfering data from one table to another from one db to another

From: Frank <F.Preikschat_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:02:45 +0100

if you have installed "distributed option" you can create a database-link an use this link.

create public database link db_link
connect to scott identified by tiger
using 'TNSNAMES-ENTRY';

insert into table_at_db_link
as select * from table;

Frank (Germany)

RKNR3755 <rknr3755_at_yahoo.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 9cfa4c94.0302020810.75ca6255_at_posting.google.com...