date time

From: Jay <jlee00_99_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2003 17:15:50 -0800

Hello,

I am trying to query a table, but I am running into a problem with this simple query. I get a error message stating that the month is not recognized. Below is my SQL. What do I have to do to get this simple query to run without errors?

Select *
From ServTime
Where starttime between '2003-01-29 08:00:00' and '2003-01-29 12:00:00'

The values of the column starttime on the ServTime table appear as YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS

The starttime field's data type is DATE.

Any pointers or suggestions would be appreciative. I don't have a Oracle book with me, so I'm stuck and I didn't find anything by doing a search on this message board concerning this problem.

Thank You, Received on Fri Jan 31 2003 - 19:15:50 CST