How to use the exception_init

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:22:22 -0500

I tried out this in a check number function as that of Tom's book ( one-on-one) first time. I had testesd it in the SQL mode with both number and non-number like string (as '360', 'ABC'), it return 1 and 0 separately. However, When I call it from a procedure and entered a non-number string, which return 0, the calling procedure return an error message as "1, User-Defined Exception". Does anyone what it means? Anywhere has more detail about such subject. Thanks.

C Chang Received on Fri Jan 31 2003 - 17:22:22 CST