Re: To get records without repeation of two fields.

From: Anitha S <shenoyanitha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2003 06:07:45 -0800

Hi,
Follow-up of my last query....

I need to get values from a table where the two fields cannot have repeated values.Let the table be prod_master which has a primary key product_code.There are other two fields product_type and label_code. The requirement is that select query should fetch values which doesnt have product_type and label_code values repeating.

example :
i want to get those records which have values product_type and label_code (together)distinct or are unique value. if the table have values :
product_type label_code

123            334
456            123
123            334