Re: Way to set the prefix for use in an SQL*Plus start command ?

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:07:00 -0600

You can also place an entry in the registry under HKLM/Software/Oracle add a new string value ( if there is not one already - sometimes it has a default one set to ORACLE_HOME/dbs ) called SQLPATH and set its value to the directory ( or directories separated by semi-colons, like regular PATH statements) you want to run scripts from..SqlPLus will search these in the order they appear..