Re: Encrypted Fields

From: Bigus Dickus <no_spam_for_me_thanks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:57:44 -0800

Thanks for the info about the DB encryption.

As for the alias:
a) not a good idea to use your real name or anyone else's b) ever hear of Monty Python??? I think they were older than that when they made "Life of Bryan"
c) who the fuck are you to make comments on other people's screen names??

  c.1) stay on topic
  c.2) seriously consider cutting down on the caffeine and the crack
  c.3) remember to take your ritalin

d) have a nice day.