Re: getting multiple Newest records

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:18:52 -0800

Steve Wicklund wrote:

> Thanks!
> I tried it here at home here where all I have is mySQL. For some
> reason mySQL doesn't like the query-- I will have to try it for real
> tomorrow on Oracle.
> Cheers! and thanks again.
>
> jb <jbecker_at_fhcrc.org.righteo> wrote in message news:<3E371429.8050005_at_fhcrc.org.righteo>...
> > Steve Wicklund wrote:
> >
> > >Hello all;
> > 3 registered 01/16/2003
> >

> > someone has a faster way i'm open to that.
> >
> > cheers
> > jrb

If you are trying to use the Oracle usenet group to get hints fro working in another product please don't waste our time or yours. They will not work. And even when they appear to work differences in concepts, architecture, etc. mean that they may work poorly or corrupt data.

Daniel Morgan Received on Wed Jan 29 2003 - 11:18:52 CST