Re: double linked list

From: Juergen <jasche_at_gmx.de>
Date: 29 Jan 2003 04:12:09 -0800

heavy stuff Celko. I would lie if I would pretend I fully understand Your answer. I'll let sink it in.

However, I dont store a consistent tree structure. The table at hand is more a kind of a collection of graphs where I want to find all possible paths between a given starting point and a given end point

cheers

Juergen