execution time throw JDBC driver

From: buggs <buggs_at_nomade.fr>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:14:31 +0100

I noted differences in response times between the execution of a requete given in sql native and sql JDBC.

With the SQL*Plus time execution is less one second, with JDBC is most than 8 seconds.

The execution plan seems to be different between the two modes.

Can I put some parameters to my JDBC URL, what can I do.

Thanks. Received on Wed Jan 29 2003 - 04:14:31 CST