JDBC output coming out as hex

From: Cheng-Jih Chen <postmaster_at_cjc.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:56:02 -0000

The server is running 9.2.0.2 on Windows, and we're connecting using the JDBC thin client. The problem we're seeing is that SELECT output from JDBC is coming out as hex; accessing the same data using SQLPlus returns as regular characters.

The same JDBC connecting to a 9.2.0.2 server on Solaris returns the data correctly.

NLS settings between the two servers are identical.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. Received on Mon Jan 27 2003 - 12:56:02 CST