Re: First Email of the Day (Re: OT: The Irony in It!)

From: Peter Köhlmann <Peter.Koehlmann_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:21:23 +0100

Stan wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:10:12 GMT, Sinister Midget <xunil_at_kc-rr.com>
> wrote:
>

>>The feature is what $MONOPOLY built in for the bugs to get access.

> I would love to respond to this sentence, since it seems to represent
> the crux of your message; but it makes no sense whatsoever.

Sure it does. It means they did not learn from Code Red, Nimda, Sircam... Wait, there was "trustworthy computing". Yep, trustworthy it is. You can trust windows to catch the next virus or worm, virus checker and firewall be damned. Those are just minor obstacles for windows infecting stuff

--
Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
        It could be worse, but it'll take time.