Re: Tip for german Oracle Guide

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:15:54 -0800

Thomas Pichler wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> I´m totaly new to oracle and I´d like to learn administrating and
> programming it. So I´m looking for a good beginner book. I would prefer a
> german one if there is a good one. It should cover oracle9i too. How good
> are "oracle press" books? They have promising titles but are they even good?
>
> thanks in advance
> Thomas Pichler

They are good books as are the one's from O'Reilly, WROX and Addison Wesley. Some of the authors post here frequently at c.d.o. and will likely avoid promoting their own books but that doesn't stop me from recommending their books.

What is your background? What platform? Do you already have the Oracle software?

Daniel Morgan Received on Sat Jan 25 2003 - 19:15:54 CST