Query Help

From: 4DAirlines <aloke_at_vt.edu>
Date: 24 Jan 2003 06:59:58 -0800

This is probably basic, but I can't figure it out... I need to run this query, and I have to keep commenting out each line, and then run it, then comment out the line and run the next one. Is there a way to write this query so that I can just run it once, and it will update the column all in one go, using 'AND', or something? This is my first post, please be gentle...!

update table1

set fbc = 'j' where fbc = 'c'

--set abc = 'jw' where abc = 'cw'
--set abc = 'jx' where abc = 'cx'
--set abc = 'y' where abc = 'y'
--set abc = 'yce' where abc = 'yce'
--set abc = 'bce' where abc = 'bce'

etc. Received on Fri Jan 24 2003 - 08:59:58 CST