Oracle 9i, Where to start?????

From: FORY <Yo_at_Yo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:15:25 -0800

Hi all:

    I have a question. We will be implementing Oracle 9i [O9i] in the next 3 months, and we were required to start learning, in our own time, Oracle, specifically REPORTING. this is my question: Does O9i have a reporting tool, or utility?     I've been looking on www.oracle.com library, and I can't find any tool or utility, am I doing something wrong here?

    I know nothing about Oracle, that's why I'm requesting your advice.

Thankx

--