How to distribute client sw?

From: Bjørn Augestad <boa_at_metasystems.no>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:35:53 GMT

I have a client program written in C++ (msvc 6.0), which uses OCI to communicate with the server. The client runs on windows.

Now I'd like to let a friend of mine try out the client without having to install lots of oracle sw, and without having to configure anything. Is that possible and does anyone have any tips or howto's?

TIA
Bjørn Received on Wed Jan 22 2003 - 03:35:53 CST